Need boxes for your big
For all your boxes and packing requirments please vist Helpineedboxes.
Quality products, competitively priced with next day delivery.
Please enter DIAL 9 at the checkout for a further 10% off online price.
Helpineedboxes use removal industry standard boxes, so they are both very sturdy and follow standard removal industry
dimensions. This means that boxes can be stacked without leaving spaces in the van and, more importantly, they won't
collapse under weight. Beware of cheaper boxes that are smaller as this may mean more boxes to load which ineviatably makes
the removal take longer.
Helpineedboxes deliver nationwide. They also offer free advice, checklists and practical advice.
Recommended Storage Providers
Fort Locks: Excellent storage facilities available with 24 hours access. Conveniently located for M40 access.
Banbury's Premier storage facility!
DHD Self Stotage: 24/7 cctv security conveniently located for M40 access - 7days.
Personal Storage: Will beat any local price by 5% - 7 days - easy access to A34.
Clean dry container storage available 7 days - Robin 07885 498 802.
Storage 4 All Ltd bring the flexibility and convenience of Self Storage to the local community.
Please mention Dial-a-Van(oxon) when contacting Storage Companies - thank you.
10 important tips for a better move
1. Dispose of any items you don't want - don't be tempted to keep them.
2. Floor space is everything ! Especially on stairways and in corridoors. When possible place items for collection
around the perimeter of the room.
3. If you are packing glass or ceramics make absolutely sure there is no movement inside the box.
4. Keep all your essential personal items in one place where you can find them.
5. Think ahead ! Measure the door height and width at your new property. Also note any tight turns or restricted headroom.
This information is invaluable if you have large items.
6. Have a friend or member of the family take care of children and pets. Keep the kids and pets out of the way at all times.
7. If you are dismantling your own wardrobes, beds etc - ensure this is done prior to the removal.
8. Keep the neighbours informed and reserve a parking space as close to the property (at both ends) as possible.
9. Inspect the walls and especially around the front door at both properties. Are there any nails or screws sticking out ?
This can be a big problem when moving sofas. A sofa will be damaged if caught by either a nail or a screw.
10. Finally - if you invest a little time in your preparations your moving experience will be relatively stress free.